Friday, September 12, 2008

Mystery Science Theatre 3810

I just read this post and it sucks. If you read this don't say I didn't warn you.


Ok, so I'm "borrowing" the title from cult tv classic Mystery Science Theatre 3000. Why am I naming my blog this? Because unlike my other blogs where I write and then give the blog a title based on whatever shit I came up with, I created this blog to give running commentary on a movie I just watched, Damian Slideshow 2008. I never really watched MST3k so I'm just stealing the name so I can write commentary. I just know the show was about a guy and his robot sidekicks that watched shitty movies. I need sidekicks for this so I'm making them up, let's call them Kristin Kreuk and Jessica Alba.

Let's begin shall we...

Damian Slideshow 2008

Lum: WOW so hot
Kristin: what a great start to Damian's video isn't it?
Jessica: right... the blue screen and white text gave me flashbacks of my old, broken computer
Kristin: ...
Lum: omg... *drool*
Jessica: I really like how Damian introduces himself, but it takes a whole 23 seconds before we see his picture, but the picture shown has him covering his face, it's over half a minute before we see a good picture
Lum: those pictures of Damian with the hat on, he could pass for a mini-Royce Fukumoto, look at those jowls
Kristin: I really love his shirt, it's so cute
Jessica: You mean the "All daddy really wanted was a blowjob" shirt? I bought that shirt for my son too.
Lum: 2.20 into the movie, if Damian grows up to look like Kea, he's seeing his future. Kea looks like his dad, his dad looks like grandpa.
Kristin: 2.34 I think he's checking out the nachos, he's got that crazed look in his eyes like Angry Joy when she sees nachos
Jessica: 2.43 Did Stella dress him up like Smokey the Bear for Halloween or is she just being mean?
Lum: 3.14 it's dancing, naked Mr. T
Kristin: 'I pity the fool!'
Jessica: 3.18 omg... she cut off Samwise Gamgee's head and pasted it on Damian's body
Kristin: 3.30 he's eating his head! 'I pity the fool!'
Jessica: 3.53 look the Smokey the Bear outfit is back again
Kristin: 4.08 he's playing guitar hero!!
Jessica: that looks like you
Lum: O_O
Kristin: I love Spiderman
Jessica: 4.37 is that a leisure suit?
Lum: Look at that yard, I remember moving the damn rocks out of it
Kristin: 4.43 call Child Protective Services, that little girl has rights!
Jessica: Richard Simmons sighting!
Kristin: what's up with all the pictures of the grass?
Jessica: are those anal beads on his head?
Lum: 6.00 future nerd!
Kristin: 6.10 I think he just farted
Lum: 6.29 that's definitely Stella's kid
Jessica: 6.45 Who is the Masta?
Lum: 6.56 WTF...
Jessica: 8.34 Foodland graduates!
Kristin: 8.53 'I just took a crap in that guys hand'
Jessica: 9.40 'PWNED!'
Lum: 9.53 lol the Hawaiian Samurai
Kristin: 10.03 Kea's mom is giving us the finger!
Lum: 10.10 see he looks like his dad
Kristin: Stone Cold Steve Austin!
Jessica: And that's the bottom line
Lum: 10.31 ...
Kristin: Get me a pen!
Jessica: Is it me or was Kea shirtless more then the baby?

Happy Birthday Stel <3

9 comments:

JT said...

Hehehe... Stel should have left your real cell phone numbers in when she uploaded it to youtube.

Lum said...

that would have been dick

STELLA said...

OMG, I am cracking UP! You are TOOOO much. AND, have TOOOOOO much time on your hands, which I am grateful for because otherwise, I wouldn't have had the pleasure of reading this. Have you ever thought about writing about a show about nothing? You could call it "LUM."

STELLA said...

Hey Lum, do you feel better now that Jensen left a comment? See? He didn't think your blog was so bad. LOL.

Lum said...

I actually was gonna add quite a bit more commentary, but it was like 3am when I finished watching Smallville dvds. Which explains using Kristin Kreuk as one of my sidekicks. I think I finished watching, pausing, and commenting around 4:30am. Then I just said fuck it I'm going to sleep.

Lum said...

Seinfeld is/was my favorite TV show. It's probably the last TV series I watched. Smallville I only watch the season DVDs when they come out, I don't watch it on TV.

Unknown said...

LOL, my favorite parts are Smokey the Bear and Richard Simmons. You made me cry again.

STELLA said...

Dude, I still don't get the Richard Simmons thing. ??

Unknown said...

Had to delete the previous comment because it was rude. But Lum is rude, so mebbe I'll just rewrite it in this comment.... Nah, better not. Good job on the video Stel!!!!