Monday, September 15, 2008

World of Warcraft

Space reserved :)

11 comments:

Lum said...

First!

Unknown said...

FIRST

Lum said...

lol noob

Anonymous said...

Mages and Warlocks are overpowered. I can't beat them on my rogue. They should give Rogues a talent that will let me 1 shot every cloth wearer if I attack them from behind. Hunters are overpowered too. They wear mail and have pets. Warriors and Pallies are unbeatable for Rogues, they wear plate and when I use my evasion they crit me with their overpowered ability aptly named Overpower.

Lum said...

LEARN2PLAY!!!!11!!11!11!11!
U r so bad u shud kill urself fuking noob. Reroll ur life.

Unknown said...

Should I spec shadow, discipline, or holy?

Anonymous said...

Shadow is good for raiding. You do decent damage and return mana and health to your party. Gotta watch out for aggro.

Discipline is lawl. Don't even think about it.

Holy is great for healing. Circle of Healing is invaluable. Prayer of Mending is awesome especially for how little mana it uses. If you want to heal, spec holy.

Lum said...

STFU N00b!!11!

DISC W1NZ! Holy is awrite lol. Shadow SUX... u r noob 4 shadow. LAWL I kill u nub11!1

Tenor1 said...

WTH, are you carrying on a conversation with yourself?

Unknown said...

Reverend Youri??? OMG.

Lum said...

I thought ordianedministeryouri was too long :P