reposting of email since I know some of you people don't read email.
before reading this, please look to the right at current stats. Yes, that's correct, I won 2 sets!
Edited out first sentence :)
I just got off the phone with my auntie and I reserved her Tahoe place from Monday, Feb 2 to Friday, Feb 13. So anytime between there. I think we've typically flown out on a weekday night and came back the following Friday or Saturday. Cup and/or Keith is this right as far as you remember?
To me it doesn't matter when we leave or return. But I'd rather leave on the redeye or early morning. Only Hawaiian has nonstop to Oakland or Sacramento, but flying Hawaiian won't work because all the flights I see leave mid-day and don't land til 9pm and not even I want to drive to Tahoe at night.
There are no direct flights into Reno, the best 1 stop flight I see is flying either Alaska Air or American and its $838. I say best because total time is 8hours 15minutes. But we could fly into San Francisco and drive to Tahoe in the same amount of time.
The best flight I see into SFO is either United #72 or #76. #72 lands around 3pm, #76 lands at 5am. All of the flights I listed are leaving on Monday, Feb 2.
We normally take the redeye out of HNL land at SFO around 5am, pick up our rental car(s), beat morning traffic, Keith and Marv sleep in the back, stop in Sacramento for breakfast, shopping at REI, and for food, water, etc. at Costco, Keith and Marv sleep in the back, arrive in Tahoe early afternoon.
Should I have my dad reserve 2 timeshares? We can always cancel later. Better to have too many places then not enough :D
brief update
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment