so I'll just say that I've been losing at poker cause I've been playing really reckless, which for me to say that must be REALLY reckless. I haven't dropped too much even with the wild play so that's good. I've been getting really shitty hands that I keep folding. Poker is getting boring again so I think that's why I've been playing crazy. When I get a good hand, it always get folded around to me so I can't even play it. But since the hands I've been getting have been really shitty, when I have a good, non-paired hand, when I don't hit on the flop I've been playing those way to strong. Even small, suited connectors haven't been hitting, whenever I play those the flops are A, K, J. It's really pissing me off.
But Stel posted Damian's slide show video on YouTube so I'll probably have something to blog about soon.
brief update
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment