Monday, August 11, 2008

Party at the beach

Saturday in the park, I think it was the ninth of August. Ok, so not quite as catchy as Chicago's tune, but that was the date of Keiko's party this weekend. It was a combo birthday/baby shower party, but without the stupid games and other shower stuff. I didn't even know it was Keiko's birthday too. I'm thinking I should read invitations when I get them.
It was good times, good food, and good people. I haven't seen some of them in a long time, half a year or more since I last saw Leigh, Joc, Dan, and a few others. But it was a long day. Hot day. My face is sunburned and my skin is peeling. I actually used lotion today so I'm smooth and supple. Someone touch me!
I crushed my fingers carrying AJ's cooler. She needs to invest in a cooler with wheels or at least a cooler with longer handles. Kristin has great coolers!
I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend. Golf with the club. 311 concert with Joc and Kelly. Gonna meet up with Leigh at the concert for a drink or two. Fun times!

No comments: